We must follow all Victorian State Government guidelines regarding COVID-19.
You must NOT attend a Club trip or other event if you:
· have been to an exposure site / waiting for COVID test results / required to be isolating
· are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms:
o Chills or sweats
o Sore throat
o Shortness of breath
o Runny nose
o Loss or change in sense of smell or taste
o Some people may also experience headache, muscle soreness, stuffy nose, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea.
If you are in a high risk category, including being elderly or having a pre-existing medical condition, you should consider carefully whether you participate as the Club will accept no liability if you choose to participate.
Important: If you develop any COVID-19 symptoms or a temperature (>37.5 degrees) during the trip or event, you must let your leader know immediately and leave the trip (this also applies to accommodated trips).
For further information, go to the Victoria State Government Coronavirus page
Social Distancing and Good Hygiene
In line with Victoria State Government guidelines, please practice social distancing and good hygiene to minimise the risk of infection:
· Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and others
· Ensure do not exceed maximum room capacities
· Cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow
· Wash hands or use hand sanitiser when required. Hand sanitiser will be located at entry points to the accommodation and in key high traffic areas
· Carry a mask and wear it when required by the Victorian State Government
· For accommodated trips:
o you must complete a QR check in when you arrive at the accommodation
o you will be required to assist with cleaning of high touch areas during the trip (i.e. kitchens, bathrooms, door handles, surfaces etc).
Carpooling is discouraged by the state government. The club will not be organising carpooling. Drivers can choose whether they wish to accept passengers or not. For drivers who agree to accept a passenger, the Victorian State Government guidelines during Victoria’s COVIDSafe restrictions are:
· your passenger should sit in the back seat in order to maintain physical distancing
· all passengers should wear a fitted face mask in the car if not from your household
· increase ventilation in the vehicle by opening windows wherever possible and avoid having air-conditioning on recirculate
· clean and disinfect high touch surfaces in the vehicle regularly.